Sometimes, y Sometimes, y

Brilliant.

This is one of the best flashes in the past year. I didn't know something so simple could be THAT good.

Shirt N' Pants Shirt N' Pants

lol guys

Lol @ the idiots that think this is supposed to be some full animation. It's basically just an advertisement for the thread.

But both of those were really well animated.

Sketched - Pregnancy Test Sketched - Pregnancy Test

Haha, Great.

Reminded me a lot of Home Movies. I'll assume some of this was improvised, because that's what it felt like, to me.

Very funny, and the animation was good enough to get the point across. I can't wait to see more from you, and I hope this gets front page.

sirjeffofshort responds:

Hey, thanks for the review.

Bill says he was channeling Mcgurk when we recorded it so you were right on with the Home Movies.

This sketch was improv, but only a portion of our future ones will be. (what portion will be determined by how popular they are.)

Thanks again for the support.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Too Awesome

I've been waiting for this forever. So far, it's been just as good as I thought it would be.

Super Damien Super Damien

Wait, What?

"This Is An Old Flash Animation I did back in 2005 Before I blew up on da music scene."

Direct quote from the credits:

"Some ideas by Soulja-Boy"

You didn't even animate this, and yet you're taking full credit for it? You're under the "Special Thanks" credits for christ sakes.

I'm giving a 7 for the true author of the flash.

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

Wow... Total Win.

I don't know how you do it. Seriously.

JonBro responds:

I just used Flash 8 and animated nonstop. That's about it.

The 1-up Pursuit The 1-up Pursuit

Completely Owned JonBro

Everyone thought JonBro was amazing, and that no one could make a better entry than him. You just destroyed his.

-AotMK

Grape Nuts Grape Nuts

TR and Izzy are awesome! Happy Clock Day!

The-Randomness responds:

Thank you, kind sir. HAPPY CLOCK DAY!

Two-Hour Time Trial VII Two-Hour Time Trial VII

Take Your Time

No, not with the parts themselves, because obviously they have a time limit. But do you REALLY need to crank it out an submit it within just a few hours? Why don't you compile it, and test for bugs and everything before submitting? Looking in the thread, there was apparently a lot of things wrong with the menu and such.

I don't see why you can't take your time with setting it up correctly. Just because the parts have a time limit, it doesn't mean compiling it should, also.

On to the collab:

It was semi-good. You've completely milked the idea, and it's just getting worse. Stop while you're ahead. If you must, stop it at 10, or something. The only good parts were the Dad 'N Me ones (yeah yeah, you made them).

I'm expecting something better for the next one.

Rudy responds:

Alright, And the bugs were fixed<3

Tom &amp;amp; the Afro-Ninja Sigs Tom & the Afro-Ninja Sigs

Ebony and Ivory...

Was the funniest thing I have EVER seen. You win dude, hands down. This flash is just plain hilarious. Thank you for making it, seriously.

(not sure if I should make a swift-ninja sig)

Kart-Man responds:

I see you've found the secret! :D

Thanks for the review!