Serenade of Storms Serenade of Storms

It fits so perfectly...

I just created a script for something, and then listened to this song afterwards. And now looking at the script, it is EXACTLY what I imagined would be playing in the background during the animation.

It's like I was destined to hear this song. It's beautiful. Absolutely perfect.

BlazingDragon responds:

Glad that worked out! Feel free to use it for your work. :)

Believe Again (Original Mix) Believe Again (Original Mix)

Amazing.

I don't know why, but I just really connect with this song. I'm still listening to it, and it just makes me... believe again? lol, that sounds stupid, but I don't know, there's no real words I can use for it.

So I'll make one up. This song is orgasatasticalawesomazing.
Will be using it in a flash.

JohnnyFrizz responds:

lol Tnx bro!

Cypher_ - The Discovery Cypher_ - The Discovery

Probably your best.

I haven't listened to ALL of your songs yet, but so far, this is definitely my favourite. I just might use it in my next flash.

Also, not sure if you remember me. You used to teach me flash when I was first starting out, back in 2004. I really thank you for all of the things you taught me, because now I've actually won prizes in contests on NG.

I won 6th place in Pico Day of 2007, and 12th place in Madness Day of 2007. I plan to win more, and your music is very inspirational, especially this song, so hopefully it will also assist in making me animate.

Thanks a lot for teaching me things, and thanks for making this song.

Haze - Through the night Haze - Through the night

Amazing

I don't EVER write music reviews, but this is just AMAZING. Downloaded, and already used it in a flash for school (which won't be submitted here). It has such an awesome sound, and is VERY professional.

I can definitely imagine this on the radio or something.

theincrediblehaze responds:

Cool swiftstylerX! CanĀ“t you show me that flash, would be nice to see!

Mario trough the sky (RMX) Mario trough the sky (RMX)

AWESOME.

I really love it. Very soothing. I might even use it in a flash.

Grn-Drgn responds: